The focus of your work is on the completion of purchasing cycle (3-way matching), sales and receivables accounting as well as the associated account reconciliations and administrative tasks. In addition, you will support the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT Ensure daily AR posting from SAP SD module are in-time and correct. Ensure all invoice/GUI claims to customers are in time and correct. Ensure daily incoming payments of AR are cleared in time and correct. Review AR ledger daily and ensure accuracy in month-end closing. Submit AR aging report to HQ monthly. Responsible for AR dunning procedure. Coordinate with the Operations/Sales team for all AR-related topics.
ACCOUNT PAYABLE MANAGEMENT Responsible for all expense claiming procedures. Create the vendor master data in SAP and ensure all information are correct. Ensure daily AP posting are in-time and correct. Responsible for payment run, pre-scheduled and ensure all AP are be paid in accordance with the payment term/Treasury guideline and correct. Review the AP aging report by monthly and ensure AP ledger is correct in month end closing.
GENERAL LEDGER MANAGEMENT Ensuring the disclosure of all general ledger accounts is in line with IFRS and control guidelines. Clearing and reviewing all opening items of GL accounts monthly. Support month-end closing processes.
Vat/Wht/ Other Indirect Tax Preparation of the VAT/WHT reconciliation report and ensuring periodic declaration/payment is on time and accurate. Ownership of other indirect tax procedures and effective communication with other departments.
FIXED ASSET MANAGEMENT Responsibility for the fixed assets management procedure, including creating, moving, disposal, selling, and the annual stocktaking process. Management Fixed assets registers in SAP, ensuring accuracy and integrity. Coordinate with Operations team to review CAPEX list of advertising material by annually.
• Ensuring all payments are in line with treasury guidelines and local regulations.
• Clear bank account and reconcile with bank statement weekly. • Preparation of the liquidity forecast monthly and provide insights to line manager.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant accounting experience in a similar position
• Vast knowledge of all local tax regulations, local GAAP and IFRS
• Capable of communicating precisely, effectively and convincingly based on facts with internal and external stakeholders
• IT literate with specific experience in Excel and SAP knowledge
• Structured and well-organized individual • Self-motivated, self-directed and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
• Must have a high standard of integrity and is good at working with people
• Fluent in English
Published On: Aug. 28, 2023
Job Nature: Contractual
Location: Karachi, Sindh
Date Line: Sept. 7, 2023
Ipsum dolor ipsum accusam stet et et diam dolores, sed rebum sadipscing elitr vero dolores. Lorem dolore elitr justo et no gubergren sadipscing, ipsum et takimata aliquyam et rebum est ipsum lorem diam. Et lorem magna eirmod est et et sanctus et, kasd clita labore.